ImageGrid Plus expands Candelis’s ImageGrid product to help the workflow in extremely high-volume, complex healthcare facilities. ImageGrid Plus is an ultra-high-performance platform that can support high volume healthcare environments of 1,000+ modalities. The ImageGrid Plus platform is tailored for facilities with an overtaxed central system in the radiology department, and where complex routing rules and DICOM tag morphing are necessary to support the radiology work environment. Capable of handling a massive number of concurrent requests, Candelis’s new ImageGrid Plus ensures fast, efficient and reliable delivery of images. The ImagGrid Plus can also become the central configuration server for your enterprise, effectively enabling you to administer your modalities and other DICOM systems from a single server and avoiding the hassle of making the same changes at multiple modalities when problems arise at your PACS.
Let ImageGrid Plus provide an efficient workflow in your most complex radiology environments.
- Ultra high-performance software & hardware
- Rule-based tag morphing capabilities to address MRN consistency issues, automated Quality Control, and anonymization profiles
- Extensive parallelization configurability to accommodate system load-balancing
- Focal point for modifying study metadata and ensuring transfer syntax consistency
- Intelligent parsing and routing of studies, series, and individual instances
- Extensive notification infrastructure – text or email – to provide timely notification concerning workflow, hardware, and software issues
- Cost-effective, and efficient solution for sharing data with radiologists, surgeons, physicians, nurses, and technologists
- ImageGrid Plus server can function as one point of change for multiple modalities
- 1.4TB RAID 1 to 21TBs RAID 6 usable local archive
- 10 GbE network connection
- Automatic ASTRA™ cloud backup for compliance with HIPPA requirements
- Self-monitoring, automated reporting
- Web-based system administration, dashboard and operator interface