RIS and Workflow
Candelis has expanded the capabilities of its ImageGrid™ Image Management and Archiving Appliance with the addition of a cost effective, feature-rich Radiology Information System (RIS), fully integrated reporting subsystem - comprising a fully-customizable templating and macro system, voice-recognition module, voice-driven workflow and dictation/transcription module - and Mammography Tracking Module.
These feature-rich and highly scalable solutions are designed to streamline the workflow of radiology environments by enabling radiologists, technologists and office staff to efficiently access and manage patient data and information from a single, unified platform.
Disclaimer: This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Key features include:
- Complete workflow-driven RIS system which captures every process from patient registration to final report delivery
- Feature rich, easy to use order-based scheduling allowing multiple procedures to be scheduled simultaneously
- Customizable, color-coded user interface and flexible visit/appointment creation
- Fast, intuitive workflow-driven patient registration and order entry
- Ability to create digital encounters capturing patient statistics, allergies, and other medically relevant information
- Quick and straightforward document scan and import tool, enabling rapid assimilation of important patient and order documents
- Built-in template based reporting system with single-click X.509 Digital Certificate signing, printing, faxing, and exporting (to PDF) capabilities
- Powerful radiologist workflow including integration with IGViewer, built-in dictation, and fast report viewing
- Compatibility with leading transcription pedals to facilitate transcription workflows
- Powerful administrator user interface allowing customization of all aspects from procedure creation, facility creation, staff roles, pre-configured data, etc.
- Web-deployable to provide for access anytime and anywhere
- HTTP tunneling to provide for secure off-premises access