Candelis Technology Transforms Healthcare Imaging Worldwide
Candelis is making breakthrough imaging technology affordable for hospitals, imaging centers, and clinics everywhere, transforming us into one of the fastest-growing companies in health care IT.
Our leadership has fueled growth for 2,300 preeminent imaging practices, including some of the most comprehensive and advanced health care systems in the world:
- UCSF Medical Center (San Francisco)
- UCLA Health System (Los Angeles)
- Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston)
- Virginia Mason Medical Center (Seattle)
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (Memphis)
- Kantonsspital Aarau (Switzerland)
- Allegheny General Hospital (Pittsburgh)
- California Hospital Medical Center (Los Angeles)
- VA Medical Centers (Washington, D.C.)
- Catholic Health (Buffalo)
- Kaiser Permanente (Oakland)
- Manchester Memorial Hospital (Connecticut)
- Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee)
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics (Iowa City)
- Ataturk Hospital Ankara (Turkey)
- Aizkraukles Slimnica (Latvia)
Candelis is revolutionizing the industry’s ability to archive, access, and share medical imagery while lowering operation costs at the same time.
"We're committed to revitalizing the revenue-building potential of your imaging practice."