Regional / Community Hospitals
ImageGrid™ Image Management Appliance: Profitably Improving Patient Care and Outcomes
A cost-effective, reliable, scalable and fully integrated Image Management & Workflow Optimization is an absolute necessity for any Regional or Community Hospital, whether being implemented for first time or a replacement solution. ImageGrid™ allows hospital Board of Directors, CEOs, CFOs, CIO and Administrators to minimize expenditures on IT infrastructure, which frees up more funds to be allocated towards the latest imaging modalities needed for superior patient care.
For many early-adopter facilities, first generation PACS solutions have been far more challenging and costly than originally anticipated. Persistent PACS down-time, expensive annual maintenance contracts and performance problems resulting from multiple data intensive modalities such as multi-slice CT, MRI, Digital Mammography, Cath Lab and PET/CT are among recurring complaints from hospital administrators. Furthermore, the wider adoption of EMR, RIS and HIS has resulted in very costly interoperability challenges at even IT-savvy hospitals.
Replace an existing RIS/PACS - and do so at a cost that is less than its annual Service Contract Cost
The right second-generation Image Management & Workflow Optimization solution must have an immediate positive impact on a regional or community hospital’s bottom line. The right solution must minimize IT expenses as a percentage of revenues. After all, hospitals are in the business of healthcare and not IT.
ImageGrid™ Image Management & Workflow Optimization Appliance by Candelis is the most cost-effective and feature-rich solution for Regional and Community Hospitals. Click on the testimonials and case studies on this page to see how ImageGrid can save regional and community hospitals hundreds of thousands of dollars in upfront and ongoing costs.
ImageGrid™ improves a regional or community hospital’s competitiveness:
- ImageGrid™ is a fully functional, fully integrated Image Management & Workflow Optimization solution with optional visualization capabilities for Mammography, Radiology and referring physicians on one system at a fraction of the cost of competing solutions.
- A web-enabled solution means that radiologists can have immediate access to any study from within the hospital or from anywhere.
- ImageGrid’s powerful DICOM Routing engine enables hospitals to efficiently route studies to tele-radiology and nighthawk service providers.
- With over twenty years of experience as a provider of solutions into mission critical application, Candelis delivers uncompromised 24/7 customer and technical support with on-site service capability anywhere in the U.S. and in over 100 countries.
- Scalable and cost-effective RAID archiving from 1 terabyte (TB) to hundreds of terabytes. The solution delivers superior reliability and high availability through redundant key components plus software-based remote monitoring.